Company Website: https://investorfuse.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
InvestorFuse is a 100% remote company with 12 employees, we have been serving our loyal customers for 4+ years. We have just created the latest iteration of our product and we’re looking for a mid level Software Engineer to help us maintain and continue to build out the feature sets.
We believe all business problems are systems and engineering problems, and can be fixed with technology, delegation, and a little bit of love.
Our vision is to help thousands of real estate entrepreneurs build a business around their ideal lives. We are dedicated to serve the real estate investment community not just with nifty tools…but with mission critical systems that are at the heart of all deal-making activities.
The biggest gift we can give is time, and through modern technology, we’re able to break the shackles off overwhelmed real estate professionals who need more time freedom in order for their businesses to truly thrive.
Why work at InvestorFuse:
- We are a small team with a collaborative and close-knit culture, we work hard and we have fun
- 12 paid holidays each year
- Three weeks of paid vacation each year
- Three weeks of sick leave each year
- Opportunity to grow within the company as InvestorFuse continues to grow
Job Type: Full time
Rate: $35 – $40 USD per hour
Work Schedule: 9AM – 5PM US Eastern Monday through Friday
Our current stack:
- Materials UI
- Node for some backend work
Location: 🌏 Worldwide
- Participates in planning meetings ensuring that the team has a common understanding of each story and chores in a team’s backlog
- Participates in retrospectives to gather feedback and derive actionable items to improve the team and the product
- Participates in executing the strategy, keeping the customer needs and wants in mind
- Serves as an expert on a specific business domain and demonstrates leadership and accountability on at least one technology stack
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Practices daily paired programming and test-driven development in writing software and building product
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
- Provides support for software products in user environments
- Coaches more junior team members around different technologies and practices
- Participates in knowledge sharing, and contributes to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of the team.
- At least four years experience as a software engineer
- At least two years experience writing in Angular
- Firebase experience preferred, not required
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working independently
- Willing to learn, share and improve
- Great written and verbal communication skills, English as a second language OK but must be fluent
- A college degree or equivalent training experience in Computer Science or STEM field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science and Software Engineering fundamentals
- Strong understanding of design patterns, data structures, data persistence, UI frameworks, software and object-oriented design principles
- Knowledge of developing software in different programming languages, and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages
- Knowledge and experience on approaches and tools for automated testing and monitoring
How To Apply:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the position you must include all items below in your email:
- Somewhere in the subject line include the word “Bob”
- A three minute video telling us a little about yourself and why you want to work for InvestorFuse. If you send a YouTube video, make sure to set the permissions correctly so we can view it.
Your application will NOT be considered unless you follow the instructions detailed above!
- Specific Job Location worldwide
- Salary Offer $35 - $40 USD per hour
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 9AM - 5PM US Eastern Monday through Friday
- Closing Date August 26, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email