Company Website: https://www.whalesenglish.com/opportunity
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Native English-speaking countries only
The Pay: $18-$26 per 50-minute class taught, plus performance-based bonuses. Pay rate varies from level to level and from class to class
The Classes: 50-minute 1 on 2 full immersion English language class
The Curriculum: REACH HIGHER adopted from National Geographic Learning, and OXFORD READING TREE from Oxford University Press
The Bookings: Parents select teachers. Whales English does not assign classes
The Timing: Available to teach minimum 8 hours during the peak hours
Working Hours (peak hours): Weekdays: 6:55 PM – 9:00 PM Beijing Time; Weekends: 9:10 AM – 12:20 PM 6:55 PM – 9:00 PM Beijing Time
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- ESL teaching experience preferred
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners
- Competitive Payment
- Earn an average of $1500 per month plus performance-based bonuses. Typically, the number of classes the teacher teaches increases threefold in the second month and fivefold by the third month.
- Job Security
- A fixed schedule and stable income enable the teacher to bond with students and watch them grow through a wide range of levels. Our unique group class models bring greater possibilities and prospective.
- Professional Development
- We’ve partnered with National Geographic Learning and Oxford University Press, and we offer free tailored training and resources for every teacher. Additional career opportunities are also available (evaluator, trainer, etc.)
- Personal Support
- Each teacher is paired with designated support staff for personal and individualized support. The Whales English Facebook group is a reservoir of teaching tips and ideas. A valuable space that connects teachers to global peers, responsive admins.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Native English-speaking countries only
- Salary Offer $18-$26 per 50-minute
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours minimum 8 hours during the peak hours
- Closing Date March 20, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page