Company Website: http://www.pandatree.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Part Time
Do you want to help children learn Spanish? And are you looking for a fun and flexible part-time job? Do you want to work from home? Do you love working with young children?
Join PandaTree! We’re passionate about helping kids learn foreign languages. PandaTree delivers high-quality online language lessons for children using our proprietary video conference platform and engaging curriculum. PandaTree provides a fun and convenient way for students, ages 2 to 17 to learn Spanish with individualized tutoring lessons and engaging discussions.
Right now, we’re looking for native-fluency Spanish-speaking tutors to teach in our popular Preschool program – designed for students ages 2 to 5 accompanied by a parent. Tutors work 15-35 hours of their choosing per week from the comfort of a private room in their own home. PandaTree provides lessons between 8 am-11pm Eastern Time (5am-8pm Pacific Time) 7 days per week.
Please include a short cover letter explaining your Spanish teaching experience and experience with working with young children.
- Our tutors introduce preschoolers ages 2-5 to the Spanish language in joyful, interactive lessons filled with songs, games, animations, gestures, and conversation.
- The lessons take place in Spanish over our proprietary video-conference platform with our specially designed curriculum.
- After the lesson, tutors write an update note
- Preschool tutoring lessons last 25 minutes. Five to 20 minutes of prep time is required before each session. Sessions are recorded for later review by the student and for ensuring quality.
- Articulate, native-fluency Spanish speaker
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelor of Arts, Masters degree or PhD with a focus on education or language
- 2 years of experience teaching young children, ideally in a classroom setting. Prior tutoring experience (online or in-person) also helpful
- A love of music and singing with children
- Patient, kind and FUN. Tutors need an engaging and encouraging presence over video-conference
- Legally permitted to work in the US. (New hires will complete an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Ability to be punctual for tutoring sessions is a must
- Willing and able to commit to 9+ months of working with PandaTree
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection: Minimum 100 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload. (Visit www.speedtest.net to test.)
- Laptop or desktop computer, less than 2 years old, Mac or PC
- Camera and microphone (built-in or plug-in)
- Good lighting for an evenly lit face
- Quiet, private, interruption-free room, with a plain background to conduct online tutoring sessions
- Flexible hours – 15 to 35 hours per week; you choose the hours you are available
- Work from your home
- $15+ per hour
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $15+ per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Flexible hours – 15 to 35 hours per week
- Closing Date September 12, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page