Company Website: https://www.launchboom.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Paid Media Specialist (eCommerce) (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-Time
LaunchBoom has transformed how products are launched online. We’ve created an innovative product launch system that acquires customers extremely quickly while vastly mitigating risk for entrepreneurs. Our system is broken down into three phases:
Phase 1: TestBoom
Through TestBoom, we are able to quantify the probability of a successful product launch. We do this by driving traffic to a marketing funnel we build for our clients and plugging the metrics into our predictive model.
Phase 2: LaunchBoom
Products that pass TestBoom, automatically go to our LaunchBoom program. During LaunchBoom, our team is primarily focused on building a pre-launch email list before the crowdfunding campaign launches. We use this community to have a “LaunchBoom” which means to hit your crowdfunding goal within the first day. A successful LaunchBoom program will yield 6 and 7 figure crowdfunding campaigns in the course of a few months.
Phase 3: ScaleBoom
Once a campaign is successful through LaunchBoom, we take the best products into our ScaleBoom program. Our team is now the experts at marketing the products and we use our knowledge to scale their brand through eCommerce.
ScaleBoom is a new initiative for LaunchBoom that has already seen major growth in the span of 2 quarters.
The Paid Media Specialist will assist a multifaceted team responsible for scaling LaunchBoom clients’ brands through eCommerce. This role will be responsible for fostering current client relationships and paid media initiatives to meet both LaunchBoom and client goals.
Ecommerce is a new initiative for LaunchBoom. An important aspect of the role is the ability to develop scalable and systematized paid media systems ones that deliver a highly valuable experience for both clients and customers that increases retention and turns them into raving fans.
Pay Per Click and Paid Social Campaigns
- Plan and execute ROI focused campaigns for DTC clients on Facebook, Google and other paid social media platforms
- Conduct thorough keyword, search term and industry analysis
- Continuous optimization of all campaigns to increase ROAS and campaign performance
- Write compelling ad copy focusing on conversions
- Continuous measurement and reporting of campaign performance
- Recommend and assist internal team on overall client strategies and priorities
- Work with design team to create static, dynamic and video assets
- Assist in prioritizing growth initiatives and change needs
- Communicate status reporting and escalation of issues
- Work across the entire organization to execute the plan and serve the company’s needs
Performance and Process Improvement
- Work with sales and marketing to support client growth for ScaleBoom
- Assist in analyzing effectiveness of current campaigns and strategies
- Obsess about experience and continuous improvement for both internal and external clients
- Analyze client feedback and market trends to improve client experience and business performance
- Take pride in ScaleBoom and hold all efforts to the highest standard
- Be highly passionate for continuous improvement in process systems
- Enjoy turning problems into opportunities
- Be able to confidently articulate strategies and results
- Have the ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within consumer eCommerce or an eCommerce agency
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pay per click and paid social media for DTC eCommerce sites.
- Competence in Shopify functionality and limitations as well as other key software tools used
- Demonstrated success scaling performance marketing campaigns profitably
- Experience analyzing and recommending performance marketing strategies
- Google AdWords Certified
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Google Analytics Certified
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401K with 4% match
- Work from anywhere in the world (we’re remote!)
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive compensation
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Work from anywhere in the world
- Salary Offer Competitive compensation
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date September 7, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page