Company Website: https://kubernetes.io/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Remarks: Full-time and Part-time options are available
At Kublr we build a platform that simplifies deployment and management of Kubernetes clusters and cloud-native components in production on any infrastructure. Kublr is used today by the largest organizations in the world and our customer base growths rapidly.
Specifically, you will be working with product development team to:
- Create and maintain Kublr product documentation
- Write technical blogs and how-to guides on Kublr and Kubernetes features
- Ability to explain complex technical matters in a clean and concise way.
- Ability to structure and break down information.
- Experience in writing technical documentations and/or technical blog posts.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus, but not a requirement.
- See the impact of your work on a daily basis
- Help businesses around the world to unlock a potential of cloud-native technologies
- This is a remote position, no need to go to the office every day
- Full-time and Part-time options are available
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged
- Closing Date May 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page