Company Website: https://www.energi.world/
Remote Locations: San Juan PR, Remote International
Job Type: Par Time, Full Time
- San Juan PR or Remote, International
- Partially Full-Time (30 – 40 hours per week)
Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 80 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi’s culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a motivated, highly-organized Personal Assistant with 3 years of experience who can work on a part-time basis.
Our ideal candidate has experience as a personal assistant to a C-level executive in a fast paced business environment. They should have impeccable time management and be quick to adapt to new challenges.
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
- Supports the client directly as the go-to person for all needs, including daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, delivering presentations, answering calls, etc.
- Is a spokesperson for the client on all matters.
- Provides administrative support.
- Makes administrative decisions and takes action in the executive absence.
- Manages a high-volume travel schedule.
- Conserves client’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Keep, prepare, and distribute minutes of meetings when needed.
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Always available and mobile
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Fluent English communicator
- Passionate and up-to-date on the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
Nice to Have
- Client services experience a plus
- Work flexible hours from anywhere on the planet and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 30 – 40 hours per week
- Closing Date May 6, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page