Company Website: http://www.doximity.com
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Join a company where User Experience plays a core role in our teams. At Doximity, we believe Product Design is an interdisciplinary role that marries visual arts, user experience and code. We like to craft what we design. This means you’ll have a large impact on the company’s product vision and have a hand in executing it as well.
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page
, company blog
, and engineering blog
. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be part of a small, specialized team working on diverse projects from beginning to end
- Work on new product/feature designs
- Design user experiences on both web and mobile platforms
- Create product prototypes that foster collaboration and discussion among team members
- Improve your designs through iteration and feedback from teammates and users
- Work with engineering to ensure the design vision is executed
- An online portfolio showcasing your work and experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience in product design
- Willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’ and work within the app to code some of the front-end with engineers
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and Git a huge plus
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
Specific Job Location
to be discussed
to be arranged (full time based )
October 17, 2020
Job Application Via
Custom Application Page