- Company Website: https://www.getthru.io/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
GetThru is hiring a mid to senior level Product Designer for our Product Team who can help conceive and build intuitive experiences within our web applications: we make phone-banking and text-banking tools for the progressive political and advocacy ecosystem. Our Product Team includes Product Management, Design, and QA; and we work closely with Engineering. In this role, you will work closely across these disciplines to explore our users’ needs and co-create impactful solutions. You may also coordinate across departments with Sales, Support, and Success to ensure we are effectively communicating with and solving our customers problems.
This is a remote full-time, exempt position that reports to the Head of Product.
GetThru’s mission is to empower organizations to connect authentically with their audiences at scale while building a sustainable company committed to progressive social change. Our tools have been used by more than 2,000 organizations to send over 1 billion text messages and make more than 750 million phone calls for voter contact, volunteer recruitment, fundraising, polling, and more. We were the primary texting and calling vendor for the 2020 Biden-Harris campaign along with numerous other successful candidates at the national, state, and local level. We are an all-remote company with 50+ full-time staff spread across the US and Canada. And while our roots are in progressive politics, we love partnering with organizations of all kinds that share our passion for creating a better world.
GetThru is an all-remote company. Work from anywhere in the U.S. and Canada as long as there is an internet connection that allows you to fulfill your duties. We do require occasional work travel, including an annual in-person all staff retreat and semi-annual departmental retreats (pandemic permitting).
- You’ve gained significant, practical knowledge across UX and UI Design.
- You are just as comfortable working in extremely low fidelity as you are in creating high fidelity prototypes and prefer the lowest fidelity possible to communicate an idea.
- You’ve worked within HTML and CSS and may have deep experience with frontend development.
- You welcome Engineers early in the process to explore ideas together and later in the process to build and deliver solutions.
- You are interested in mentoring and teaching others what you know.
- Contribute to the User Experience (UX) and user Interface (UI) design of the Company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform(s)
- Conduct user research, interviews and usability testing
- Create sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other artifacts
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers in imagining and defining the scope of our product features
- Provide feedback and support iteration of designs during their implementation by Engineers, which may include contributing to frontend development
- Develop, evolve, and/or maintain a product design system
- Mentor team members in areas of expertise
- Advise in areas of design expertise
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience in UX and UI design
- Proficient with Figma or similar visual design programs
- Experience with HTML and CSS; additionally, experience with Phoenix LiveView and Tailwind or similar technology stacks is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner on large, complex projects.
- Willingness to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Flexibility to work within emerging processes and systems.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build strong relationships across teams and departments.
- Experience working on fully remote, distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Commitment to / interest in progressive causes.
While experience matters, we care as much about work ethic, creativity, determination, and values alignment. Please be sure to note in your cover letter how your skills align with the role.
- $91,000 – $111,000 base salary for mid level, depending on experience
- $104,000 – $127,000 base salary for senior level, depending on experience
- Additional compensation via bonuses and participation in profit-sharing
- Participation in employee stock option pool
- 401K + employer match that begins on or after 3 months of employment
- 100% Health / dental / vision benefits for employees, 100% for dependents
- 3 weeks of vacation time in year 1 and 2, with increases thereafter
- Additional benefits: wellness stipend professional development stipend, paid parental leave, charitable giving match.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
To be considered for this role, we require you to submit both a resume and brief cover letter that explains why you want to work for GetThru. Tell us the causes you are connected to, what experiences make you a good fit, and why you are excited about this job.
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $91,000 – $111,000 for mid-level, $104,000 – $127,000 for senior level
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 8, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page