Company Website: https://www.superside.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Do you want to work remotely in a diverse and distributed team in EMEA, APAC & LATAM and have a big impact on a product? Do you want to be part of a high-growing scaleup that delivers both a combined service and software platform to brands like Facebook, Amazon, Shopify, and Coinbase and help them organize their creative workflows better? We are looking for new members at all levels to join us and build the platform for modern creative work!
Superside was founded in 2015 and is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, and High Alpha Capital. The company is scaling rapidly and grew over 340% the last year, and are looking forward to continuing the ride towards becoming a unicorn.
Demand for digital content has exploded with the rapid growth of online advertising and social media. Design and creative have become a huge bottleneck for marketing teams. Marketing teams at large companies often have inefficient processes for managing fast-frequency, iterative creative production. Many companies are still stuck in the TV era (e.g. 1 big campaign per quarter) and not properly set up to handle the large-scale creative production required online, where hundreds of micro-campaigns and thousands of individual assets are needed every month. Design and creative therefore often becomes a bottleneck in these marketing teams, reducing speed of execution and ultimately slowing company growth.
The Superside software and service helps them “un-bottleneck” creative, and ultimately lets the marketing team move much faster, knowing that with a Superside partnership there is almost no chance of missing a deadline. Superside has recruited 250 of the best creatives in the world, from top creative agencies only, working together remotely from 50+ different countries. Everyone is working virtually together inside the SuperSpace app, our purpose-built internal creative operations system. Superside has formed deep partnerships with some of the most respected tech brands in the world like Amazon, Facebook, Salesforce, Coinbase and Shopify, and have built an end-to-end creative workflow and collaboration platform to help them organize their creative processes better.
Our TPD (Tech, Product and Design) team is remote and contains multiple self-directed and cross-functional teams fully distributed across EMEA. The members represent 14 nationalities with alumni from Adobe, Revolut, Yandex and Mail.ru. We are intellectually curious and creative thinkers, eager to grow and ready to make a big impact in the world. We analyse data, talk to users, prototype and iterate. We don’t need offices, our conversations happen in Google Meets and Slack. We focus on discovering and solving real-world user problems, not just building and shipping features. Teams at Superside own the complete software lifecycle starting from the roadmap, implementation, testing, deployment and operations. We foster an open feedback culture and Everyone’s opinion is important to push our common mission forward. As a member of our engineering team you’ll take on a key role in this process and see your work be used by amazing companies. Today, our engineering and product team consists of 40 members, but we are growing fast and aim to grow our organization to 100 people in the next 12 to 18 months.
Superside’s backend is fully written in Kotlin and Spring, and our frontend is Typescript, React. We use Terraform to manage our infrastructures and deploy Docker containers to ECS, use Datadog and TrackJS for monitoring and are using Gitlab as our Devops/CICD platform.
- Design solutions on qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and collaborate on data-informed experiments to validate your team’s hypotheses.
- Drive business impact.
- Create functional, usable and delightful experiences.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, stakeholders or to perform user interviews, usability tests.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate workshop sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision.
- Communicate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly.
- 4 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Experience identifying and prioritizing opportunities, forming hypotheses, creating experiments, and collaboratively creating success metrics.
- Experience with experimentation design especially: A/B and Usability Testing.
- A strong understanding of acquisition & conversion and data-informed design.
- Loves working in a collaborative environment.
- Accustomed to working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment, where experimentation and testing are valued.
- Business-minded and data-driven with a strong desire to constantly improve the Superside product experience.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 27, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page