Company Website: https://toggl.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It also works on all devices, and integrates with over a 100 tools.
Toggl is a distributed team of 75+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
We need your experience and knowledge to help us scale a world-renowned, and much-loved, SaaS brand to the next level. We expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes to renew our product development plans and processes, making sure features are delivered on time and in scope, and making sure our product is following the business strategy. Overseeing all the Mission Team Leaders is also a significant part of the role.
You will be in good company, too. Toggl is a team of fantastic professionals. Everyone is smart, fun and caring.
You have previous experience in agile and SaaS – leading a product and product team, formulating and communicating long-term product vision and using prioritisation systems (e.g. Productboard). You have a strong understanding of data, analytics, KPIs, metrics and have experience with OKRs and product management systems. You must also have an understanding of UX and market research. You can work whenever you like, as long as you have a few hours of overlap with 6 AM – 12 PM UTC working hours.
It’s a plus if you have experience in being part of restructuring in other organisations that have 75+ employees, experience in expanding a product from self-serve to enterprise customers, and some amount of technical knowledge.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer €60,000 annually
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours few hours of overlap with 6 AM - 12 PM UTC working hours.
- Closing Date June 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page