Company Website: https://golden.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Golden is looking for its first Product Manager to help us build the world’s knowledge engine and unlock data-native product experiences for organizations. This is a great opportunity to join an early stage startup and build a world changing product. We are looking for someone that can holistically manage a fast moving, iterative approach to product development on the Golden application.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a source of creative solutions, execution and scoping of user stories, quality assurance, flows and non-design elements of UX. You have a love of testing new tactics and trying new paths. You know when to take calculated risks and you are passionate about delighting the customer and know user stories inside out.
As an early team member of Golden, you would be working in a startup environment with high autonomy and responsibility. We are a remote first team working in time zones between San Francisco and Prague.
- You bring a passion for building products that are intuitive and easy to use. You have a keen design sensibility and love finding ways to improve the user experience.
- Iterating the product with the app team from the entity pages that face the world, to open queries to our organization features.
- Champion the importance of QA and go to great lengths to ensure every detail is addressed. You help others understand context and user stories.
- Collaborate with design and engineering to create product experiences that are best in class, beat competition and provide market-unique functionality.
- Serve as Scrum product owner for your initiatives. Work closely with the engineering team to remove barriers and ensure they are unblocked.
- Gather feedback and understand the details. You rely on data analysis and customer feedback to iterate your roadmap.
- Look after tickets, chase bugs down, and think about user stories that may have been overlooked. You care about quality and being bug free.
- Remove friction from flows and bring leverage to the users.
- 3+ years of software product management experience, preferably in SaaS products.
- Experience with user dashboards, complex constraints, flows and integrated or cross connected functions.
- Startup experience with an understanding of taking systems “from zero to one.”
- Passion for product details and a keen ability to prioritize and execute the product roadmap.
- You understand nonlinear dynamics of software products and the creativity it takes to bring them to life.
- Technical fluency to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints. You have demonstrated the ability to earn the respect of engineering team members.
- You understand people and team dynamics and know how to bring team members together to ship product features on aggressive timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely.
- A quantitative product management mindset and ability to use data to make product decisions.
- Experience with software in knowledge storage or query function on data.
- Experience with software products with public and private facing components.
- Experience with different levels of user permissions in an app.
- Experience with software products that concern data, especially canonical data.
- Experience with products with a spreadsheet component.
- Experience with APIs, especially data APIs.
- Experience with Figma, Clubhouse, remote work.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date August 21, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page