- Company Website: https://www.aviacode.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Professional Fee Women’s Health E/M Coding Specialist
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, an industry leader in Health Information Management and Revenue Cycle Management solutions, is seeking highly motivated individuals with a passion for excellence and collaboration, for careers in the healthcare industry. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team! GeBBS is looking for a ProFee Women’s Health E/M Coding Specialist.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Aviacode provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aviacode complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Aviacode expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on protected classes. Improper interference with the ability of Aviacode’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This position will provide accurate coding services for E/M services and in office or bedside procedures. Coder will be responsible for coding ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS Level II codes. Incoming coder will need to be proficient in the 2021 office visit changes demonstrated by passing an exam.
The position requires the coder to achieve and maintain a 95% accuracy level and maintain production standards as outlined by service line.
- EPIC experience is required.
- Current AAPC or AHIMA certification required
- 3+ years of experience professional fee OP coding diagnosis and charge review – OB/GYN,
- General Medicine, Internal Med, Family Practice
- Quality and production standards must be met (20 CPH, 95% accuracy)
- Flexible hours: Training will be scheduled during the week days.
- Immediate availability
- Ability to code accurately and maintain a quality score of 95% or greater
- Position will be required to pass ProFee coding test
- US-Based Candidates only
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date September 8, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page