Company Website: https://boldly.com/jobs/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Part Time
This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside senior level executives and successful business owners as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world.
We are searching for experienced applicants from the United States who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. This is a part-time W2 employee position with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance.
Boldly’s team of talented professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working remotely, and the flexibility that it allows them. As an experienced project manager, you’ll support entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives from successful companies with a wide range of tasks, and have the opportunity to develop new skill sets as you get exposure to a variety of companies and industries.
As a market leading premium business support company Boldly drives the success of hundreds of dynamic growing small and medium-size businesses, not for profits and international companies with Project Management, Executive Assistance, Marketing support and more—all offered on a remote basis.
This position starts at part-time with the opportunity to become full-time in due course based on performance.
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning – visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
Boldly is currently hiring in the following 23 States:
- California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland,
- Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York
- North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington
- Overseeing projects and coordinating amongst team members.
- Managing administrative functions that align with project support.
- Monitoring project deliverables and performance.
- Coordinating schedules, planning meetings and travel.
- Undertaking research, collecting and analyzing information.
- Assisting with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Other executive-level admin support as necessary.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a project management position.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- You must have at least 7 years of experience to apply.
- You must be available to work Mon-Fri during business hours.
- You must be available to work at least 20 hours per week. All positions start at part-time.
- If you are a US resident, you must live in one of the 23 States mentioned above.
- If you are an active duty military spouse, you must live in or be domiciled in one of the 23 states mentioned above.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
- A fun and collaborative team environment
- Technical support
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
- Fun company swag!
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington
- Salary Offer Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible hours
- Closing Date August 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page