Company Website: https://protocol.ai/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity’s most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
About the People Team
The PL People Team enables Protocol Labs’ success by designing and leading innovative people programs that attract and enable Labbers to do their best work. Our team is composed of Recruiting and People Operations. Together, we support all initiatives involving attracting, hiring, engaging, retaining, and developing Labbers.
The Recruiting Manager role will partner closely with the Head of Talent and Recruiting Operations Manager to build out a team of recruiters and execute on a variety of highly impactful recruitment project areas.
- Manage current team of recruiters and onboard/train new recruiters as needed.
- Provide mentorship and effective career development to members of your team.
- Demonstrate expertise in recruitment best practices and lead by example by sharing these best practices.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to leadership and engineering as it relates to its hiring goals.
- Continuously use data to assess recruitment effectiveness and adjust outreach strategies.
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs to improve candidate experience, streamline the interview process, and achieve other goals related to the recruiting team’s organizational effectiveness.
- Deliver results and drive hiring strategies in a fast-paced environment.
- Document recruiting processes to provide insights to PL, hiring managers, and candidates.
- 8+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Experience working in a very fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience communicating and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience providing a consultative recruiting approach with internal stakeholders and specifically engineering
- Experience recruiting for both requisition-style hiring as well as pipeline hiring.
- Experience managing teams of 6+ direct reports
Nice to Have
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Knowledge or interest in Web3/Crypto/Decentralization
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 27, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page