- Company Website: https://www.bitfinex.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrency exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges, and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical and non-technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Source candidates using online tools
- Work closely with other Recruiters, our Recruiting Administrators, and Hiring Managers to develop an in-depth understanding of assigned requisitions.
- Recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers and candidates
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 20, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page