Company Website: https://joinbrix.com/
Remote Locations: Americas
Job Type: Full Time
Joinbrix.com is your partner in building remote software teams with vetted talent around the
world. Each verified software builder goes through a multi-step process to be eligible for
projects that include code tests and a 1-on-1 interview with a current Brix Expert.
You will join as a a full-time employee. Brix will work as a platform to provide support and we have already served over 30 start-ups from series A to Pre-IPO – you can find some of them on joinbrix.com. I’d love to schedule a call with you to discuss more about how we can connect you to a start-up that you’re passionate about.
- Hands-on experience building commercial software products.
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby, Python, or a similar language.
- Fundamental RDBMS knowledge, incl. performance and scaling.
- Understanding of application security lifecycle and security best practices.
- Working knowledge of Ruby.
- Experience designing and supporting API’s for mobile applications.
- Understanding of the modern software operational environments, including GCP/AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Knowledge of distributed systems.
- Background in financial systems, preferably at a new generation fin-tech company.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Specific Job Location Americas
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date August 20, 2021
- Job Application Via Employer Email