- Company Website: https://www.renofi.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
Our SDR team is the “Opener” for our entire organization. With the primary responsibility of obtaining new business by contacting warm and hot inbound leads through several lead sources. This is an entry-level role for someone looking to break into fintech sales at a growing startup! Unlike other sales positions, the ink hasn’t dried on our sales playbook. You will have a ton of freedom to craft your sales technique and help shape the sales strategy for RenoFi. Day to day you’ll be contacting leads to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs, and objectives, while also educating and advising them on the RenoFi process and value. If you: love the chase, hate to lose, and think outside the box- this role is for you!
The demand for home renovations has never been stronger, yet, it’s surprisingly difficult for a new homeowner to renovate. It can take a decade to build up enough home equity and savings to pay for a major renovation. As a result, recent homeowners do a lot of financially-suboptimal things to compensate like borrow from their 401k, rack up credit card debt, and use high-interest personal loans. Or they just live unhappily for years in a home that doesn’t meet their family’s needs.
But by completing a major renovation, homeowners are increasing the value of their home. Professional real estate investors leverage this After Renovation Value (ARV) to roll the increase in value into new properties all the time. But there hasn’t been a great way for homeowners to take advantage of this. If homeowners had an ability to borrow against the ARV, they could increase their borrowing power up to 10x.
To meet this need, RenoFi created a platform that enables homeowners to borrow funds from RenoFi approved lenders in the form of the first home equity loan purpose-built for renovations! Unlike standard home equity loans, RenoFi Loans use the value of your home post-renovation which lets you borrow the most money at the best possible terms. RenoFi is creating a full suite of renovation loan products to better suit the needs of today’s homeowners!
For homeowners, RenoFi makes it possible to renovate years earlier than might be otherwise feasible. For contractors, we empower the financing of renovations at the point of sale, reducing instances of scope reduction, and ensuring prompt payment. Our lender partners, most often credit unions, rely on RenoFi’s platform to generate loans, create efficiencies, and grow membership. The lenders pay RenoFi for the new loans, which allows us to offer our services to homeowners for free. RenoFi is truly a win-win-win for everyone involved.
RenoFi is backed by some of the best startup investors in the world, including First Round Capital, Comcast Ventures, and Canaan Partners.
WE ARE A GLOBALLY DISTRIBUTED TEAM
RenoFi has been built from the start as a fully distributed team with an intentional focus on growing a strong team and culture that spans timezones and nationalities. Here’s one fun example!
Please highlight any prior experience working remotely when applying. US or GMT-adjacent timezones will be prioritized.
RenoFi offers competitive cash and equity compensation. Some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. In the United States, we offer competitive health and retirement plans. All staff across the globe enjoy a flexible vacation policy.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries through calls, chats, and emails
- Educate homeowners on the process of obtaining a renovation loan through RenoFi while taking a consultative approach to help them overcome unique issues and achieve their goals
- Work with the sales team to build a sales book to help convert more homeowner leads into RenoFi customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience selling in a B2B or B2C environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Attention to detail – everyone says this – you need to be a master at it
- Insatiable hunger to learn and master new concepts
- Quick thinker with strong problem-solving ability
- Relentlessness (hearing the word “no” does not deter you)
- Unrivaled written and verbal communication skills
We are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are uncertain about whether you meet our requirements, please apply anyway!
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Entry Level, Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 7, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page