Company Website: https://www.uscreen.tv/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Sales Intake Specialist
- Remote position
Our team is expanding!
Uscreen is growing and we’re looking for an intuitive, proactive, and energetic individual to join our ranks. Our new Sales Intake Specialist will play a big role in our team by qualifying our incoming sales leads and educating them about Uscreen. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing self-reliant startup in a booming industry and help us scale. We’re not just about hitting the numbers, we’re about creating opportunities for prospective clients to become successful.
About the role:
This is a remote position, but working hours need to overlap with the Eastern Time (USA). Candidates from Washington, D.C., and the surrounding areas will have a slight advantage, but the final decisions will be based on the candidate’s overall fit with the company.
Your main goal is to answer any incoming questions from leads about the Uscreen platform and educate them on how they can use it to monetize their video content. We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a remote-first position that requires a quiet place to work, as well as a stable internet connection, so please keep this in mind when applying.
- Answer any incoming calls from prospects.
- Respond to incoming tickets and answer questions customers may have.
- Perform general demos of the platform to prospective customers.
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years Sales or Inside Sales experience
- Experience in SaaS (B2B is a plus)
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement)
- Overall a nice and energetic person
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours 40 hours per week, able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT
- Closing Date September 12, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page