Company Website: https://routable.com/
Remote Locations: United States, Canada
Job Type: Full Time
Routable is a B2B payments platform built to make bill payments and mass payouts fast and seamless. Our mission is to be the simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments. Unlike other payment platforms, Routable’s modern, easy-to-use API allows you to build a powerful payments infrastructure in minutes.
We’re a Series B startup with $46M in funding. We’re helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
We also have amazing investors!
Our Series B was led by Sam Altman, CEO of Open AI and former president of Y Combinator, and Jack Altman, CEO of Lattice. Additional investors include Flexport as well as angel investors, including Max Mullen (Instacart), Joe Gebbia (Airbnb), Aaron Levie (Box), Marc Benioff (TIME Ventures), Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Lachy Groom (formerly of Stripe), Scott Belsky (Founder of Behance), Nick Mehta (Gainsight), Wade Foster (Zapier), and many more.
Read about our Series B here.
Our Series A was led by Addition (led by Lee Fixel). Additional investors include Y Combinator, Founders Co-op, Box Group, Liquid 2 Ventures, and even more.
Read about our Series A here.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We’re a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across the United States and Canada.
About the Role
As Sales Manager you will report directly to the Head of Sales and join a small, but growing team to help drive revenue and hit our goals this year. This is a coaching role and a unique opportunity to help build a sales team with a well funded organization. You will help lead and grow a team of Account Executives & SDR’s to expand the adoption of Routable across our larger accounts. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in establishing new customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Routable message to a wide range of customers across various industries.
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We are a remote first company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can work from wherever!
The Sales Manager reports directly to the Head of Sales.
- Manage Account Executives and SDRs directly in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon financial targets and performance metrics.
- Continuously coach Account Executives and SDRs on the Routable sales pitch, product knowledge and our sales process
- Identify operational inefficiencies and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures.
- Work closely with marketing, product and customer success to build tools and resources.
- Collaborating with the go-to-market team – including Marketing and Customer Success – to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experiences for our customers
- Assist in sales enablement material creation
- 2+ years of sales management experience with a track record of building teams and scaling revenue quickly at high growth companies
- Startup experience preferred
- Proven track record of successfully scaling a Sales organization in the B2B space
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record closing business and beating sales targets as an individual contributor
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Work from Home Stipend
- We’re a remote team
- Flexible vacation policy
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive compensation
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date August 21, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page