Company Website: https://appfollow.io/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Sales Team Lead (B2B SaaS)
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
We’re looking for a customer-centric sales professional who is experienced in leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing high-performing Sales teams.
You are keen on building and developing great sales teams within a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment, so be ready to work hard and roll-up your sleeves! If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Lead by example! You will be actively selling AppFollow’ products yourself.
- Manage, coach and lead a team of B2B Sales Managers to ensure that our sales team is constantly delivering high quality service to our customers and maximaze reccuring revenue of the company
- Ensure that the team is given the right tools and databases to allow them to achieve sales targets
- Conduct weekly 101’s with the team members to ensure continued success in target achievement
- Monitor sales metrics and activity
- Conduct pipeline meetings with the team on a regular basis
- Inspire team performance
- Support a positive team environment with clearly defined boundaries that enable staff to remain focused whilst achieving progression
- Coordinate with the marketing operations team to generate a steady pipeline of leads
- Experience in managing a sales team of at least 3-5 people
- 3-5 years of experience within B2B sales roles prior to becoming a manager (preferably SaaS companies)
- Data-driven approach – understanding of what affects conversion rate on different stages of a sales deal
- Over-achiever in nature
- Experience in people management and development with a focus on High-Perfomance teams (A-people)
- You don’t just manage but really engage with the team
- Perfect English skills
- Experience in start-up is highly preferable
- Can-do attitude in everything you do
- Hands on experience with CRM software and account management systems (we use close.io)
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We’re an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Chance to work with Europe’s fast growing SaaS company
- Full-time remote job.Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged
- Closing Date June 25, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page