Company Website: https://shieldgeo.com/
Remote Locations: Mexico, Philippines, India
Job Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about international business, looking for flexibility and creative freedom?
Then come and join our technology team! We are looking for a team-oriented, resourceful and self-motivated person to make an impact in a young, growing company.
This position is not just limited to Mexico City! We would love to welcome your application if you’re also located in the following countries:
- Mexico as a whole
Shield GEO provides outsourced employment and payroll for hundreds of employees in over 60 countries. This role is joining our Technology team of 5 Salesforce professionals all around the globe, working to streamline, optimize and deliver human-centric features for our 50 internal users, and upcoming 300+ Community Cloud users.
As our Salesforce QA & Administrator, you will work 70/30 between QA & Admin, where you savor the opportunity to experiment with new projects and ‘look for trouble’ while doing so. You’re a lover of detail but still have a handle on the big picture, and you excel at tracking processes & documenting implementations to keep your teammates in the loop and on track. We are a relatively new team, so you will relish the opportunity to help us build QA best practices from the ground up.
Essential Characteristics of this Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to absorb information quickly. Because we are distributed across 9+ time zones and often working asynchronously, clear and detailed written communication is particularly important.
- Thrive in a remote working culture, and be able to work independently – we know that working 100% remote is not for everybody, so we are seeking those that desire and succeed in this environment.
- Comfortable with technology. We rely on a bunch of applications and communication protocols to keep connected. That means video conferences (Zoom), chat and messaging (Slack, Skype and Salesforce Chatter), shared documents (Dropbox). You’ll likely be working by yourself during parts of your day without access to tech support.
- Amazing accuracy and attention to detail, with a minimal error rate.
- Curiosity about difficult business problems paired with creative problem solving.
- Able to prioritize effectively and work autonomously while coordinating with an international team.
- Comfortable working in a small, growing team with greater freedom and ability to contribute to direction, with less structure and defined processes.
- Some flexibility in working hours. We discourage overtime work and you will only be expected to work a standard number of hours each week. But we have clients and colleagues all over the world so sometimes you will need to be on calls in the morning or evening.
- Work with the Salesforce Development Manager, Developers & Project Analyst to design and implement QA strategy, DevOps optimizations and QA processes from the ground-up.
- Support in creation and maintenance of the org data dictionary.
- Lead and sign-off end-to-end testing requirements.
- Review stories & acceptance criteria to ensure understanding of projects.
- Provide estimates needed for testing requirements.
- Identify test requirements from design specifications to ensure coverage.
- Develop, document and maintain test cases including data, and scripts used.
- Work closely with end-users and the development team to identify test cases, review implementations and provide feedback.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases, and report test results.
- Conduct and report on unit tests, system tests, UAT, regression and smoke tests.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the development lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problems.
- Document lessons learned, and help maintain our knowledge database.
- Participate in retrospectives and assist with continuous improvement.
- Mentor team members in your areas of expertise.
- Design and configure declarative solutions including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, process builders, flows, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Provide day to day user support & troubleshooting.
- Work within sandbox environments and follow a release schedule, to maintain system integrity.
- 2+ years Salesforce Sales Cloud technical experience.
- 3+ years QA experience.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications.
- Experience with Community Cloud, Jira, Git and GearSet a plus.
- Located in India, Mexico or the Philippines.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Mexico, Philippines, India
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 8, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page