- Company Website: https://ndreams.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
nDreams Studio Elevation will bring the evolution of VR development to core gamers. This is an all-new studio seeded by the creative talent that brought you the innovative, genre defining award-winning VR title Phantom: Covert Ops. We are looking for exceptional talent to help pave the way forward with fresh innovation for the next generation of VR hardware and software. Elevation will re-establish the boundaries of VR. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Animator to help us explore, create, and deliver world leading innovation in software and VR hardware. Become one of the core team members to help path-find our remote first studio, crafting a new generation of VR development and bringing AAA core VR games to fruition.
As an Animator you will be responsible for both the artistry of your work as much as its perception in an all-encompassing VR space. We value the power of animation and the impact it can have when gelling a cohesive and innovative sense of style and presentation. If you are as passionate about quality animation, pushing creativity and immersion to new levels in VR, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with product stake holders / the Leadership team to maintain the creative and technical goals of a project.
- Work with production to deliver a schedule of work on time. Highly organized, managing time effectively to maintain a schedule of work.
- Concepting or Visualising animation direction, based off known reference materials.
- Having a stake in the early development of animation styles to ensure both visual quality as much as technical compliance or relevance to both the game and hardware.
- Help push the legibility as well as stylistic qualities within each animation set.
- Help define motion planning and the implementation process of various characters and their respective responsiveness.
- An accomplished animator with proven experience in producing AAA content for games.
- The ability to understand game genres and art styles and create animations that suit those worlds.
- Working knowledge of industry standard project management tools and source control software.
- Experience or demonstrable transferrable skills to work in Maya and Unreal.
- Positive and outgoing personality with a can-do attitude and be able to adapt based on feedback.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and responsive to change in the face of uncertainty.
- 4 years game development experience and/or 1-2 published games.
- An aptitude to apply themselves to new technologies.
- Experience in skinning characters that deform realistically in all situations.
This is the opportunity to build upon an already proven, world class foundation of VR expertise, to further shape and mould a new way of working, that continues to deliver and innovate for the next generation of core VR games.
We are a remote first studio, with all the perks that come with it. Work from anywhere to help us push the boundaries of VR, with cutting edge technology and the support of our established VR expertise from the wider nDreams group.
Rapidly growing to support a variety of genres, nDreams is one of the world’s leading developers/publishers focused on VR games, creating multiple studios dedicated to making the best games out there.
Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
If you think this could be the role for you, we would love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to email@example.com
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive and dependent on your experience
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 7, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page