- Company Website: https://www.idealsvdr.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
iDeals is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company specializing in secure business collaboration software. Our company is recognized as the most highly-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. iDeals’ products are used by more than 150,000 companies and 500,000 users all over the world.
Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team. They guide our day-to-day decisions and behaviors and serve as a foundation for a great place to work and to grow professionally.
As our business continues to grow year on year in a number of new countries, we are expanding our People team to pursue the vision of creating an exceptional employee experience for iDealers in order to deliver the best customer experience. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist, who will have a unique opportunity to create and implement an effective compensation and benefits system for our employees in more than 20 locations worldwide.
This role is a perfect fit for someone striving for excellence, who wants to expand their professional experience globally and has the desire to lead the compensation and benefits practice in a highly professional and collaborative team.
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values collaboration and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere – either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
- Conduct regular monitoring of C&B data providers and select the best solution for each location and for the company in general taking into account the remote-first approach;
- Monitor and update salary ranges for each of the current and open job roles;
- Select and drive the automation of compensation reviews, participate in setting up compensation modules and administering compensation activities in HRIS;
- Monitor and analyze market information and update the package of benefits for each country location;
- Monitor a market and budget Employment Cost;
- Generate relevant people analytics insights and reports;
- Forecast changes in Employment Costs due to changes in local markets;
- Manage a partnership with salary benchmarking service providers and liaison with payroll service providers;
- Monitor compliance and regulatory requirements and mitigate risks.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both oral and written);
- Minimum 3+ years in Compensation and Benefits function;
- Previous working experience with salary data providers on a global scale (at least 2 countries);
- Experience in creating payroll ranges based on a data from providers;
- Hands-on experience with administrating the HRIS system (compensation and payroll modules);
- Knowledge of Total Rewards best practices;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and search for information using any available source;
- Solid experience with Excel / Google Sheets;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Remote-first approach;
- Support with organization workplace at home and reimbursement of coworking space expenses;
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities, Mental Health Support Package;
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and national holidays; paid family and sabbatical leave;
- Internal growth policies and unlimited learning and development opportunities, professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation, sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, and meetups;
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions;
- International team-building activities;
- Regular performance and salary reviews;
- iDeals Gift Boxes from the People Team.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 21, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page