Company Website: https://www.clerky.com/
Remote Locations: UTC-8 to UTC-12 and UTC+8 to UTC+12
Job Type: Full Time
- Clerky has been remote-first for many years, long before the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re very familiar with working remotely, and enjoy it.
- Our team is small, so everyone’s contributions matter. We work efficiently, autonomously, and with great respect for each other.
- We work openly and collaboratively. We’re here to support you in being successful in this role. You’ll work closely with other team members to ensure our customers are getting the best possible support and experience.
- Everyone on our team works hard, and we trust team members to know what will help them be most productive. Schedules are flexible as long as there is adequate team coverage.
- We want to help you grow, so we have a budget for books, courses, tools, or whatever other educational resources you need to be successful.
- We offer top-of-market compensation and benefits, reasonable hours, and the opportunity to learn a lot while helping our customers through an exciting time in their lives.
This is a 100% remote position. You’ll be able to work from home (or from anywhere else), as long as you are located within a timezone anywhere from UTC-8 to UTC-12 or UTC+8 to UTC+12. We offer top-of-market compensation and benefits, reasonable hours, and reasonable customers. No legal experience or background is necessary or preferred.
- Writing thoughtful and empathetic replies to customer emails using our help desk software, Help Scout
- Writing and maintaining help center articles, and identifying topics for new articles based on customer inquiries
- Working with our service providers to submit various government filings on behalf of our customers
- Working with our engineering team to debug software issues our customers encounter
- Using our software to develop and manage new ways for our customers to complete legal paperwork
- Assisting product team by testing new features and bug fixes, and conveying customer feedback
- Spotting trends in customer issues that other team members should be alerted to
- Genuine love for helping people
- High emotional intelligence
- Logical / analytical thinker
- Exceptional written English communication skills, including the ability to write precisely and succinctly
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Comfort with working remotely and independently
- Technologically savvy – you should be confident in your ability to use new software without training
- Appreciation for giving and receiving feedback often (often several times a day)
- Natural internal motivation to constantly strive for excellence in everything you do
- Dedication to a career in customer operations
- 1 year+ of experience in customer support at a startup
- 1 year+ of experience working remotely
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location UTC-8 to UTC-12 and UTC+8 to UTC+12
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date December 21, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page