- Company Website: https://www.moonpay.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
- Build robust data models downstream of backend services (mostly in BigQuery) that support reconciliation, internal reporting, and governance use cases.
- Design, build and scale a MoonPay wide approach to a reconciliation system for cash, and crypto.
- Develop automation to drive finance reporting and monitoring data solutions to be as near real-time as possible.
- Manage multiple priorities across a mix of ad hoc and operational projects.
- Collaborate with crypto engineering teams across MoonPay to fix data quality issues.
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams)
- Cross-functional team working
- Work in a fast phase growing company
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Data Analysts.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline.
- Advanced SQL, data modelling, and data visulization tools are second nature to you
- Experience building robust and reliable data sets.
- Experience working within a finance function or knowledge of accounting.
- Experience with designing and implementing data controls and control processes, working with auditors or regulators.
- Experience with finance operations, management reporting, and regulatory reporting
- Experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including finance managers, engineers, VP & C-level executives
- Familiarity with DBT
- Knowledge of python
- Good communication skills in English
Bonus points if:
- Working in fintech
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 23, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page