- Company Website: https://doximity.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. We are full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
As a senior software engineer focused on our data stack, you’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- Explore our stack
- We have over 500 private repositories in Github containing our pipelines, our own internal multi-functional tools, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we’re currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
- Evaluate and innovate on existing or proposed team systems through engineering improvements and optimizations.
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, and machine learning engineers leading development of pipelines and ETL tasks in order to facilitate the extraction of insights.
- Build, maintain, and scale data pipelines that empower Doximity’s products.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Work alongside others in planning and carrying out the implementation of solutions that are focused on enhancing products, leading one or two projects at any given time.
- Build the skills on your team, improving their engineering knowledge and enabling them to take on difficult projects or tasks.
- You have several years of professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are an expert in Python and are fluent in SQL.
- You are familiar with several data warehousing and data modeling techniques.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You care deeply about the data being generated. You study the data and extract insights from it before you process it.
- You have experience training and mentoring other members of your team.
- You have led several projects, your own and others’s end-to-end. This means from idea generation to planning, execution, through delivering.
- You have worked on data projects spanning multiple teams or departments.
- You are familiar with basic software architecture principles and can design systems around architectural limitations like API’s, streaming, and data availability.
- You are user experience and product focused. You build solutions while thinking about the impact it has on our users and enhances the product.
- You are able to work within an existing data architecture finding gaps in it and enhancing it to ensure solutions are fault tolerant, scalable, and easy to iterate upon.
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $120,000 — $160,000/year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 9, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page