- Company Website: https://grafana.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
Grafana is looking for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support our CEO and COO and help oversee our EA function across the company.
Working closely with these two leaders every day, you will coordinate and co-manage most meetings, communications, and tasks, and be at the ready to assist in all matters that require their attention. You have excellent verbal, written and organizational skills. You have a consistent track record of success in supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You are high energy with a fun-loving, empathic attitude, yet you are a mature professional gifted with the ability to handle challenging situations with grace and tact with an extreme sense of urgency. You also understand that different executives have different preferences and styles and can adapt to them.
You’ll also serve as mentor for other EAs at Grafana, help define best practices, and enable communication and collaboration across the EA team.
- Maintain busy calendars and daily schedules, fielding and prioritizing requests
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel for the CEO and COO
- Help triage and organize emails as necessary
- Help organize all hands meetings, leadership meetings, and offsites. Providing support on: logistics, invites, agenda, slide decks, catering, meeting notes, and action items.
- Manage expenses for the CEO and COO in a proactive, fiscally alert manner
- Ensure and maintain the confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documents
- Attend meetings and document discussions and distribute action items, as necessary
- Coordinate and host group meetings, meals, and management team off-sites
- Work with sales and customer success to coordinate customer meetings and visits
- Help plan and execute events and meetings for our leadership teams. This may include domestic and international travel a couple times per quarter for event logistics and support
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the Grafana team
- Work closely with People Ops, office management staff, Business Operations and other teams on projects
- Handle occasional personal tasks for the executives as needed
- Manage ad-hoc projects for the executives and the company as needed
- Coordinate temporary office and meeting space as needed (WeWork, Convene, etc.)
- Work closely with other EAs at Grafana to coordinate on events, calendars, best practices and process for being an EA in a globally distributed organization
- You will have extensive experience in a tech/startup environment
- You will have proven success supporting one or more C-level executives in a dynamic and
- You will enjoy working with an extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced,
- You have experience managing internal communications, planning executive offsites, crafting agendas and coordinating content for board and executive meetings.
- Highly professional, organized and attention to detail
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- Incredible time management skills and able to handle multiple competing priorities and to
- You will have experience of working remotely and/or internationally coordinating with peers
and team members globally and understand the challenges and opportunities of remote working and remote communication – you will need to be an excellent communicator in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and able to form strong working relationships both in person and virtually
- Ideally you’ll have experience managing and hiring EAs and scaling an EA function within a rapidly growing company
- Excellent project and event management skills
- Highly competent with all GSuite applications
- BA/BS degree preferred
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 15, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page