Company Website: http://codility.com/
Remote Locations: Europe
Job Type: Full Time
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly – and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it – read what our users are saying.
What can you expect working with us:
- Impact – we directly improve the pace and quality of technical hiring for some of the biggest companies in the world,
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams,
- Ownership – every person from our team is a product owner,
- Agile and lean mindset – to help our whole team (developers, testers, designers and product managers) develop and own our product together,
- Continuous integration – we deploy to production every day,
- Best practices – pair programming at least once a week,
- Direct contact with end users – we observe how they use our product live, run user labs and drive customer interviews,
- International team environment – our team consists of 19 nationalities across Warsaw and San Francisco.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest,
- Backend: Python 3.7, Django,
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift,
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Chef, Go.
- Cultivating motivation and support training and development of your direct reports,
- Driving the development of your team members (both technical and non-technical skills) through feedback, coaching, mentoring, 1:1s,
- Providing adequate support to your team members on a daily basis,
- Participating in decisions around optimal team composition and performance,
- Acting as a Hiring Manager in Engineering recruitment processes,
- Contributing to the design and implementation of information pathways between engineering teams and other functions in the company,
- Software development craftsmanship: helping others maintain the high quality of developed software, for example by contributing to design, reviewing code and pair programming,
- Continuously upgrading the way you work with your team,
- Contributing to Codility business process improvements.
- Are based in Europe,
- Have experience in managing the team – leading 1:1, providing feedback etc.
- Have hands-on technical experience,
- Have experience in building and maintaining SaaS platform (regardless of technology),
- Are able to solve complex problems with a simple solution (system design),
- Have programming skills in Python, regardless of a framework,
- Possess great communication skills.
- Competitive local rates, usually between 80k – 95k EUR per year,
- Employee stock incentive,
- Dell for Windows / Linux or MacBook for macOS, monitor Dell P2419H, and budget for accessories of your choice,
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
- Health & wellness budget to help you regenerate,
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer 80k - 95k EUR
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date September 28, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page