Company Website: https://rumble.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Rumble brings together the best of IT, security and networking technology to deliver amazing network discovery and asset inventory capabilities for modern enterprises.
An accurate network inventory is a fundamental building block of all security programs, yet most inventory products do a poor job of network-based discovery because they only see it as a stepping stone to the “real” product features. Legacy products work by sending sensitive credentials to every asset on the network and fail to handle today’s hybrid environments. Without a solid inventory, most companies struggle with attack surface reduction, network management, and incident response.
Rumble Network Discovery is a product of Rumble, Inc. We are a fully virtual, high-growth startup based in the United States. Our founders each have over 20 years of experience growing companies in the information security industry, including Rapid7, Veracode, BreakingPoint Systems, and PGP.
Rumble has already proven its market fit. Rumble appeals to companies of all shapes and sizes; we have customers that range from museums to Fortune 500 technology companies. We serve the low-end of the market through eCommerce and the mid-market and enterprise segment through inside sales.
We’re building the engineering team to lead Rumble into the future. Our work is a mix of Go development, low-level protocol research, standard web technologies, PostgreSQL, and a mix of cloud technologies and integrations. Our platform is cloud-agnostic, can be self-hosted, and builds from a single repository. We ship daily and focus on incremental delivery with fast turnaround for customer requests and bug fixes. We bootstrapped to product market fit and recently raised a $5m venture capital round to accelerate our growth. The company was cash-flow positive in 2020.
We’re looking for senior engineers that are excited about research-driven product development and want to help build a company focused on happy customers and product-led growth.
We’re searching for a senior front-end engineer to grow our team! You will contribute to all stages of development, deployment, support, operations, and product planning. This position reports directly to the CEO today and will split into functional teams once the team expands. This is a growth opportunity for future engineering leadership as well as long-term individual contributors.
- Contribute your skills and knowledge to building, supporting, and operating an amazing product experience for our customers.
- Self-task and coordinate with the rest of the engineering team to move the product forward and solve customer challenges.
- Work with customers to identify bugs, understand gaps in product functionality, and flag opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with functional teams across the company to keep our customer experience aligned with product and sales operations.
- A strong track record of building products that customers love.
- 5+ years of experience in programming-heavy front-end engineering roles with a demonstrated ability to ship quality results, frequently.
- Extensive experience with web development (HTML, CSS, plain JS) and a solid understanding of the HTTP protocol and the web browser security model.
- Extensive experience with design tools, either as a designer yourself, or working with designers through platforms like Figma.
- A solid understanding of standard development tools and processes, including Git and issue-management systems.
- We’re a fully remote company but you need to be located in the US, with US citizenship or permanent residency for healthcare, payroll, and legal reasons.
- Competitive salaries and a stock option plan.
- Top of the line medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages with Rumble paying for 99% of the premium.
- A flexible vacation policy.
- 401(k) match program.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and information about the products you have worked on to email@example.com.
We encourage under-represented applicants to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria (nobody ever does)!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $70,000 — $160,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date May 11, 2021
- Job Application Via Employer Email