- Company Website: https://www.levelex.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Level Ex is a fast-growing game studio that creates video games for doctors.
Our games feature thrilling medical cases with the highest standards of game design and deliberate gabuilt me mechanics. They also employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology, supported by the latest generation tech, allowing us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy: custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems that look and react like the real deal.
Level Ex is also investing in building new ways of connecting companies and health care professional using streaming technologies to allow participants to interact with our applications across multiple devices and remote locations – Virtual Technique Guides
We attract top artists, engineers, and designers from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Dragonvale, Star Wars, and many others. Our caliber of talent keeps us at the forefront of the industry: GDC ranked our game design talk #2 of 194 for sponsored sessions in 2019, and we earned 2nd place at SIGGRAPH Real-Time Live! 2019, sharing the stage with Epic, Unity, Digital Domain, and others. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture – Video: Why Join Level Ex?
We’re now looking for a generalist Senior Full Stack Engineer to help build and support the growth of our streaming platform.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
For the fastest consideration please just send us your resume or LinkedIn profile PDF.
- Building and expanding our scalable web services as a streaming platform
- Helping teams integrate our streaming technologies into multiple projects
- Using analytics and data to drive decisions and improve the efficiency and performance of our platform
- Researching new technologies in the streaming space and becoming an expert resource
- Coordinating with Engineering, Design, Art, and Production needs
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience working in a game development studio or professional software development environment
- Experience designing and implementing scalable web services ideally using React, or Angular
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for development, architecture, and system design
- High-level C# experience
- Experience in web development practices and Frameworks
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, and analytics skills
Bonus Points For
- Unity3D development experience
- Game development experience
- Razor / Blazor
- Web-RTC streaming
- Windows development experience
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of company holidays
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental, vision and optional pet insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending for healthcare
- Monthly snack allowance sent to your home
- Remote after-hours team events, like board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, etc.
- DEI events, game jams, and virtual happy hours
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer in the office
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 6, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page