Company Website: https://www.nadinewest.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Founded in 2013, Nadine West sends personalized outfits to your doorstep every month. No subscription fees. Pay for only what you like.
This is a great opportunity to help lead the engineering team of a startup that is already profitable, already a well-known brand for women, but is still growing fast even in COVID times. We need someone who can not only build our existing codebase, but also push the envelope, as we are developing some sophisticated data science capabilities, similar to Netflix, Amazon, and Stitch Fix.
Founded in 2014, Nadine West sends personalized outfits to our customers’ doorsteps every month. We are based in Austin TX, but we are a remote-first company, so you can live and work anywhere.
Salary : $80,000 — $120,000/year
Location: 🌏 Worldwide
Reporting directly to the Lead Engineer, you will dive in and take ownership of our existing codebase, helping extend and scale our bespoke recommendations engine, order management, inventory, shipping, and reporting components.
- You partner with stakeholders to understand the business needs and design right-sized solutions, able to move from open-minded design thinking to breaking problems down and iterating to create working software.
- You have built, launched, extended, and maintained a business-critical Rails app long enough to learn from your decisions, and love sharing those stories.
- You have time-tested beliefs about code quality, testing, architecture, database design, ORMs, and build vs. buy tradeoffs, and enjoy articulating those beliefs to your colleagues.
- You’re at home owning the entire product development cycle (design, dev, testing, release, monitoring).
- You’ve managed CI/CD pipelines and love auto-deploying to production after your well-honed tests pass.
- You cherish focused, low-interruption deep work like we do (See Basecamp’s “Is Group Chat is Making you Sweat?” and Cal Newport’s “Deep Work”).
- You’re excited to work remotely, but also excited to share a US timezone and let us host you in Austin one day!
- This position pays somewhere between your local pay and Austin pay (Google “Austin senior software engineer salary”.)
- You can work and live anywhere that makes you happy.
- We have always been a remote work company, collaborating across multiple continents. We believe you should be free to work whenever and wherever you choose.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $80,000 — $120,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date July 16, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page