Company Website: https://www.wawmuzik.com/
Remote Locations: Europe or Africa
Job Type: Full Time
- Remote position / full time / Europe or Africa
- Salary: $60,000
We are a French & African startup occurring in the field of music streaming.
WAW MUZIK was born from an idea: Africa is full of music fans and talents, but no one has yet found the sustainable model for music listening. We did it! We created an innovative model, based on micropayment and curation, that will fit the people needs as well as give artists a fair pay for their music.
In partnership with the leading telecommunications operator in French-speaking countries and the world leader in music production, we just launched our streaming music app in Ivory Coast (West Africa). Thanks to the scalability of our model, we aim at becoming the leader streaming music service in West Africa in the years to come. We therefore want to surround ourselves with passionate, talentuous, engaged and dynamic men and women, who will accompany us in this challenge.
Are you talented?
WAW MUZIK is looking for a senior iOS Developer who has a passion for creating, testing and delivering world class products, to join our awesome Tech team. available immediately or within the new 2 weeks maximum to join our engineering organization. This is a high profile role with the opportunity to make a significant impact across the business.
You will be part of our iOS Development team supported by an automation QA.
In this role, you’ll be a driving force in the engineering development of our mobile-first product UIs. You will take the lead on highly visible technical features, help your teammates to resolve complex problems, and work closely with Product & Design Teams. You’ll leave every day knowing you made a difference.
- You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce an iOS app that is consumed by thousands of end-users around the world
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
- You carefully balance performance, memory and network usage to minimize the apps footprint and thereby respect users, app developers, and our service infrastructure
- You thoughtfully architect future-proof features which will live in the wild for as long as the apps they support
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team’s agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
- You help the Customer Support team to investigate SDK-related bugs and assist external app Publishers with integration issues
- You have more than 3 years experience of Objective C language and iOS ecosystem (Xcode, tooling etc.)
- You are passionate with development
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
- You have previous experience leading complex, multiple-person projects
- You have experience with server-side development
- You speak fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent.
– 5 years of professional software development experience.
– Have shipped Android apps and/or Android SDKs/Libraries with a server component.
Experience with streaming, offline storage, memory limit, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with the music industry
How To Apply:
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific Job Location Anywhere in Europe or Africa
- Salary Offer $60,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 12, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email