Company Website: http://www.madwire.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Our offices are located in Fort Collins, CO, and Austin, TX. This position can be in-office, remote* (in approved states), or a hybrid of the two.
We are currently hiring in the following states: AK, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that it may take up to 2 months to authorize work in some states. Please let the hiring manager know what state you live in so we can plan accordingly.
Who you are
- You are an expert troubleshooter and powerful builder.
- You are an infrastructure aficionado.
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard and our standard is non negotiable.
- You are a passionate human: passionate about making a difference in the world, passionate about helping teammates succeed.
- You are thorough in your work.
- You are curious and ready to learn. Like the clients we represent, our teammates are entrepreneurs. The most successful people at Madwire are those willing to put in the time it takes to become an expert for small business digital marketing.
- You comfortably navigate between tasks, willing to learn, and teach others.
- Software developers and engineers are vital to Madwire’s mission because they are responsible for the stability and innovation of our many software products.
- Help build and maintain Marketing 360, the #1 marketing platform, and other software products
- Work with the team to design performant, scalable and secure software services
- Debug and monitor existing services and help resolve problems.
- Fluent with NodeJS and/or other similar languages
- Able to efficiently build software based on requirements from the product team
- Ability to work with existing code to resolve bugs or build new features
- Pro-level debugging skills
- Competent in the evaluation and use of design patterns and programming paradigms
- Strong database skills, and firm understanding of MySQL query language
- Familiarity with a variety of SOAP and Restful APIs
- Familiarity with unit testing and code quality
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Docker & Kubernetes experience
- IBM Cloudant knowledge
- Service based architecture
- This position offers a competitive salary, great health benefits, 401(k), and a great work environment.
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Unlimited vacation after 90 days of employment in your first year with the company
- 5 sick days annually
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location AK, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date November 23, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page