Company Website: https://www.testgorilla.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
I’m Michel, the Head of Product at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 4,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who’s passionate about creating amazing product experiences and helping people land dream jobs.
The job in a nutshell
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating products that help hundreds of thousands of users around the world land their dream job. You’ll work on identifying and solving complex design problems, work together with your cross-functional team to shape them to the best experience possible out there and make sure that what gets shipped matches our design standards.
This is an amazing opportunity for a product designer that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve that, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results that measure aptitude, practical job skills, culture add, and motivation.
Improving and expanding this platform is our core focus at the moment, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
Recently, we procured a $10m in seed funding from investors like Notion Capital and Jeff Weiner (the ex-CEO of LinkedIn), and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like the UK’s National Health Services, 3M, Sony, Boy Scouts of America, PepsiCo, Bain & Company, and Deloitte.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: unpacking the problem, ideating new products and features, prototyping, user validation and finally creating detailed interactions to handover to engineering.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to assess viability of a solution early on in the design process.
- Validate design solutions with our different target audiences, using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Iterate on feedback from your cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with engineers as they build and ship.
- Take an active role in growing our design team, improving processes and collaborating with other designers to make their work and the whole team better.
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are aligned with our values
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer or similar role.
- You have a Product Design or UI/UX design portfolio with multiple case studies of products you worked on.
- You can think through complex interaction problems with a systematic approach and attention to detail.
- You have experience creating complex interaction design, user experiences, flows and prototypes with high-fidelity visuals.
- You are able to discuss and explain your design decisions and back them up by applying customer insights and business metrics.
- You are comfortable giving and taking feedback, and apply feedback to final designs.
- You can handle multiple projects at the same time and are able to adjust priorities as our business needs change.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in the fast paced environment of an early-stage startup that is operating remotely around the globe.
- You have strong collaboration and relationship building skills that allow you to build cross-functional relationships.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a high growth product-led startup.
- You have domain experience working in HR-tech and/or SaaS.
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary incl. bonus and stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1000 remote working budget per year
- Learning & development budget of 4% of base salary
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to apply by taking this assessment. This will take about an hour and will focus on your soft and hard skills required to succeed in this role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career!
- Specific Job Location Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 30, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page