- Company Website: https://superlist.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to be an advocate for our users. This role is for someone who’s diligent and doesn’t let things fall through the cracks. As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for the entire lifecycle of parts the product, and you’ll ensure a smooth flow of deliverables between our design and development teams. You’ll own functionalities from inception to launch; distill product requirements from discussions with the founders and other stakeholders; and be expected to digest incoming usage data, draw conclusions from it, and present it back to the company.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re a team of highly motivated people who came together to challenge how collaboration and team management software works. Our team is a remote-first, international, and experienced group of individuals. We value self-organization, taking over responsibilities, and responding to new challenges. Our goal is to constantly evolve and refine our development process, challenge technical decisions, and push at boundaries to make sure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work-life balance, and work remotely. We require you to be a full-time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.
Superlist challenges the status quo of team productivity apps by building experiences that can be loved by everyone. Some of us worked on Wunderlist in the past; if you’re interested, you can read a little about our journey.
ABOUT THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
If we’re interested in your profile, we’ll have a number of chats: first with the CPO, and then with some of the designers and stakeholders. If everyone gives a thumbs up, we’re happy to jump into working together. We don’t believe in design challenges or other shenanigans. We’ll be straightforward and honest with you, and in turn, you should be straightforward and honest with us.
- Manage a cross-functional team from the conception of new features to launch.
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product or aspects of the product: define the customer experience, identify value propositions, and build out the requirements.
- Turn high-level project objectives into a comprehensive set of technical requirements.
- Establish and document requirements, specifications, and use cases for new product features.
- Successfully manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Develop and monitor core metrics that indicate good product adoption.
- Define a roadmap based on product vision, KPIs, and user feedback, and be heavily involved in feature prioritization.
- At least 5 years in product management or in a leadership position within tech — ideally focused on B2C or productivity tools.
- A passion for resourceful and creative problem solving, and intrinsic motivation to help move things forward.
- You thrive on new challenges, you’re a strong individual contributor, and you have high levels of technical fluency, problem-solving aptitude, and a desire to learn.
- You understand “Conway’s law” and will use it when helping shape and expand our product team.
- You fit well into our overall team and share align with how we like to work: We rely on logic over emotion, bring things to a conclusion, trust our own judgment, and drive collaboration by developing others. All in a no-ego environment.
We value dedicated people, but we know it’s important to disconnect, recover, and spend time with your family and friends. So in addition to a competitive salary, you’ll get:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision)*
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding (we all have families)
- Good work-life balance
- Travel and educational budget
- Generous equity package
- Full remote tech setup, including a budget for office equipment
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 9, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page