Company Website: http://www.creditglory.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Contract
- Accountability: We never say something is “not our problem”. If it’s our customer’s problem, it is our problem, too. We never drop the ball.
- Attention to detail: We do excellent work every time, and help each other strive for this excellence.
- Ruby expertise: We write Ruby code that metaprograms our customers’ Ruby code, and which has to run on multiple versions of Ruby and JRuby.
- Collaboration: We work closely together and believe in the power of pairing. It’s a great way of sharing information and ensuring quality. And it’s more fun!
- Strong Communication: Being an autonomous team in a larger organization, with all teams working well together, requires strong communication. We write proposals, specs, and retrospectives. We give talks, and we demo the work we are doing.
- “Second Job”: Our “first job” is the job we were hired for (all of the above). Our “second job” is helping those around us to succeed at their jobs. Balancing first and second jobs make us smarter, more effective, and happier.
What You Can Expect:
- Monolithic legacy Rails app (codebase is ~3 years old)
- Our core system runs on Ruby 2.7 and Rails 5.2 (for now, we’ll be upgrading)
- A lot of integrations – Twilio, Chargebee, LOB, etc
- Other internal marketing-related apps that support our growth
- Twilio Flex – React app we customize
- Few other utility apps in React
- Working both with a complete set of requirements, epics, user stories & sometimes directly with stakeholders to achieve business results
- Design and develop well-tested code
- Increase overall code quality across all our products
- 7+ years experience with Ruby and/or Rails
- Experience with React is not mandatory but is a plus
- Good experience with testing – both unit, integration, and E2E
- Good working knowledge of Postgres.
- Previous experience working remotely
- Analytical, pro-active & problem-solving skills (along with extreme attention to detail)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to receive & administer constructive feedback
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date March 19, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page