- Company Website: https://www.elastic.co/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Interested in becoming a senior member of a globally distributed team of sourcers and recruiters? If you’d like to have an opportunity to use your creativity and help us find the best talent out there, read on!
We’d love to find a new colleague to help us develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies, and bring some fresh experience with research, identification, outreach, and candidate assessment. Building robust pipelines for our most impactful Engineering opportunities means way more than a simple Boolean search string, and you will get a chance to partner directly with our Engineering Leaders to help them find the outstanding new hires. To us, sourcing is about forging relationships: with your fellow recruiters, hiring managers, and, first and foremost, with a diverse pool of potential hires.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
- Act as the sourcing expert for our most sophisticated Engineering roles: you will understand the hiring needs, position requirements, and priorities of the teams.
- Interview prospective hires to assess their skill level and compatibility with Elastic culture
- Think out of the box to identify and develop a community of candidates for immediate and near-future hiring needs
- Build a diverse and representative talent pipelines at every step of the process
- Refine and lead recruiting and sourcing plan in close partnership with Recruiters, Business Leaders, and Hiring Managers
- Maintain accurate market and candidate information on our ATS and knowledge management system
- 5+ years tech sourcing experience of high demand and niche technical/engineering profiles
- The expertise in direct sourcing and talent attraction strategies
- Up to date knowledge of new and innovative industry trends, tools, and techniques
- Experience driving relationships with both engineering teams and other recruiters
- Experience developing data-driven talent and market insights
Please note this is a distributed role: you can work from anywhere, as long as you’re comfortable working from home or in a non-affiliated co-working space. We have offices in several cities, but this is not an office-based role as our teams are fully distributed, too. If you happen to be near an office and you want to use it, fantastic, you are always welcome, and we will have a desk ready for you!
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 23, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page