Company Website: https://www.rankscience.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to bring on new clients through a consultative sales approach. This is a role for a proven sales leader that has strong prospecting and relationship building skills. You will be required to impress potential clients through a detailed analysis of their current SEO/SEM presence and articulate the key value points of RankScience including guarantees and proven results.
RankScience is a YCombinator-backed startup, based in San Francisco, providing SEO and SEM automation services and technology to help businesses around the world grow search traffic. We used advanced tactics like SEO AB Testing and NLP Content Optimization to help customers outrank competitors in Google. We value innovation and collaboration that will continue to provide outstanding results and service to new and existing clients.
Salary will commensurate with experience plus commissions. Top-tier base salary and uncapped earnings with 15-20% commission on all deals closed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Prospecting and follow-ups to nurture relationships and move opportunities through the sales stages.
- Articulate SEO service specifics, value points and results while analyzing current challenges.
- Negotiate contract specifics and pricing.
- Maintain detailed lead and client records within CRM.
- Meet target KPI’s monthly and quarterly.
- Collaborate with other departments and provide status updates to management.
- Prospect and close deals
- Take a consultative approach to talking through SEO growth with prospective clients.
- Prior experience in a technical consultative and strategic sales in marketing or interactive media a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing, SEO, SEM or PPC.
- Past experience selling SEO/SEM services or software.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to both prospect and close deals.
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, especially where complex technical information must be conveyed.
- Ability to communicate with marketing executives in a polished and profession demeanor.
- Well organized with a knack for time management.
- Motivated and ambitious
How To Apply:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer commensurate with experience plus commissions
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged
- Closing Date June 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email