Thrive Internet Marketing
Company Website: https://thriveagency.com/
Remote Locations: Texas, United States
Job Type: Full Time, Freelance
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency, a high-powered digital marketing firm growing rapidly! We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to work with a cohesive remote team of outstanding designers, developers, copywriters, and digital marketing experts.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and online marketing strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit group that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of our clients through our core values of Relationships and Results!
This full-time position on the Thrive Social Media Team will serve as support for the paid advertising work for Thrive’s social media clients. This client-facing position will become a key part of our social media paid advertising services, ensuring that our clients have consistent activity and results on paid social media channels, through the integration of strategic marketing tactics.
The perfect addition to our team will have experience working with a variety of brands, with proven campaign examples and results. The goal for all clients is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.
- Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
- Arlington, Texas or Remote, US
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ Years
- Based on Experience.
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with manager and clients, including regular video meetings and calls
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification
- Perform bid management, ad campaign builds, and promotional copy development
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand while building meaningful connections. Promote community involvement through a focus on engagement.
- Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and determining how to best utilize the information
- Create monthly reports and communications to inform clients of results and progress of activities
- Stay current with social media trends and tools, through ongoing education/certification
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Strong content writing skills for the web
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working on a deadline, with a personal drive to complete tasks
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company-paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company-funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Texas, United States
- Salary Offer BOE
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours full time hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Closing Date December 22, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page