- Company Website: https://getkoffie.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Full Time
This is a unique role that offers broad exposure to the systems and data that span our entire business. We are eager to find underrepresented candidates who are early in their career and are looking for a position where they can assume responsibility for core systems and want to work on projects which have immediate and significant business impact.
You will have the opportunity to work in all stages of our software process from researching data sources to developing data pipelines, building business intelligence visualization tools, creating APIs that interface with external systems, and writing tests to ensure software and data stability.
- Design and build APIs and user interfaces to expose internal systems and data
- Design and build data pipelines
- Support deployment of data science models in production
- Support business intelligence and data science needs via visualization, reporting and debugging
- Encourage a culture of rigorous documentation and software testing
- Undergraduate CS degree or equivalent non-traditional experience; 3-5 years professional experience
- Fluent in python; the ideal candidate will be comfortable with web programming, consuming APIs, data wrangling, SQL, etc.
- Experience with flask, plotly dash, and Google Cloud strongly preferred
- Experience working with large tabular (>100m rows) datasets a plus
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts a plus
- Curiosity for insurance and autonomous technology applied to transportation/trucking
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Self motivated; candidates with previous remote work experience preferred
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $130,000 — $160,000/year
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 8, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page