Company Website: https://www.trafilea.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
At Trafilea we are looking for a Senior BackEnd Developer to build a great solution that will be the next generation of e-commerce at the company. We are focusing on using the best technology stack to do it and we are building the best engineering team ever! Would you like to take this opportunity? Read on!
We’re a Data-Driven fast-growing global e-commerce company. We create and expand brands worldwide, laser-focused in performance marketing, and online direct response strategies. For us, it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
We have an international team hand-selected from 4 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to join us as a Growth hacker to help us keep on changing people’s lives while growing the company exponentially.
About the role:
Develop scalable technology solutions to grow the business; creating new innovative solutions that add new functionalities to the current systems and improve the features of the current solutions.
- Develop stable and scalable software solutions.
- Participate in the processes of designing and planning software solutions.
- Suggest ideas, new solutions, or improvements to the current technology systems.
- Proactively find solutions doing brainstormings, video calls with other team members, or asking help on the communication channels that the company has.
- Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by the other technical areas of the company.
- Learn and keep updated about the technologies we are using in the company.
- Comply with the defined standards of coding.
- Solid experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Proficient BackEnd developer.
- SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
- Linux systems experienced.
- Proficient Postgres SQL or MySQL.
- Proficient API REST developer.
- Software development workflow knowledge: Git, continuous delivery.
- Experience working with Go.
- Amazon Web Services experienced.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date July 17, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page