Company Website: https://www.netlify.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Of everything we’ve ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
With your application, please include: A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify. A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
- Expert level knowledge of React and its ecosystem
- Has a deep appreciation for semantic HTML and accessibility, and keeps these at the forefront of their mind while developing new UIs
- Has experience implementing design systems
- Loves a Git-centric workflow with continuous deployment and solid tooling
- Is unafraid of digging into new tools, frameworks, and platforms
- Thrives in an environment where experimentation and failure are celebrated
- Gives and receives feedback with regard for both emotional and technical concerns
- Experienced delivering product features in a startup environment
- Is invested in delivering a high quality experience to the end user while maintaining a healthy codebase
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise, working in distributed locations.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date September 12, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page