Company Website: https://www.apollo.io/
Remote Locations: Europe
Job Type: Full Time
Does the idea of influencing the future of how hundreds of thousands of engineers around the world build applications excite you? Are you interested in shaping the emerging GraphQL ecosystem used by the world’s most innovative organizations? This is a role where you’re going to have a huge opportunity to build the GraphQL category, grow your skills as we scale, and be a part of a company that prides itself on a culture where we treat each other well on our way to success.
Apollo is looking for a Product Manager that can drive the roadmap of world-class software at the heart of Apollo Federation
: the Graph Router. The Apollo Router
creates a fabric connecting APIs, micro-services, and subgraphs into a unified graph that enables app developers to rapidly deliver fresh new app experiences. With millions of downloads per week of our open source products, we’re on an incredible trajectory, and in this role you’ll be doing the instrumental, foundational strategic work enabling tens of thousands of teams around the world to produce their graphs and connect them.
Apollo is the clear industry leader in the GraphQL space and we are well on our way to capturing a multi-billion dollar TAM. Our next-gen technology is used in production by some of today’s largest and most innovative companies, including Netflix, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, Zillow and many more. We have tier 1 backing from Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, and Insight Capital, and recently raised our Series D at a 1.5 billion dollar valuation.
This position can be done anywhere within EU time zones in the following countries: UK, France, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, or Ukraine.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
- Become an expert in your area and drive the priorities for your team and alignment around those priorities.
- Independently navigate engaging directly with key stakeholders, internal and external, including frequent direct conversations with customers, participation with users in online channels, secondary market research, and regular briefings to our marketing, support, solutions, and sales teams.
- Understand the general shape of our whole business and harmonize your roadmap with our broader strategic imperatives.
- Deep empathy for the humans that use or are impacted by your product.
- A history of shipping well-prioritized initiatives as finished software with demonstrable success.
- An understanding of the software delivery process that different kinds of teams go through.
- A drive to communicate directly with customers and internal stakeholders to make sure you have a good sense of everyone’s interests around your product.
- A desire to lead major initiatives in a dynamic market and a fast-growing organization.
- Familiarity with open source communities and sustainable open source business models a plus.
- Bonus points if you already know about: app dev, cloud-native infrastructure, API gateways, GraphQL.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Europe ( UK, France, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, or Ukraine.)
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 31, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page