Company Website: https://www.eneba.com/
Remote Locations: Europe Only
Job Type: Full Time
We’re the People Team. Besides finding and welcoming new team members, we ensure both individuals and teams are set up for success, play to their strengths, and are high-performing. In doing so, we show care and empower our colleagues as they collectively grow Eneba.
We also care deeply about productivity and scalability. Day to day, you’ll find us building and maintaining programs for talent acquisition, culture and inclusion, performance, learning and development, compensation, employee wellness and more.
*we’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
- Take full ownership of key hiring initiatives for the selected organizations: product, engineering, marketing, creative, finance, legal, operations, sales, and/or customer support.
- Split role focus: individual contribution towards hiring goals and team (or program) leadership responsibilities.
- Shape the future of Eneba: build creative and resourceful strategies to secure top talent for business critical functions.
- Setup and track success metrics across the entire candidate and interviewer journey.
- Partner with the leadership team, drive cross-functional alignment, and foster team collaboration.
- 5+ years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner and/or Recruiting Lead.
- Experience in design and execution of talent programs such as but not limited to:
- Global and/or remote talent acquisition strategies based on organisational and market needs;
- Candidate selection process alignment to competency frameworks;
- Interviewer and candidate experience;
- Success metrics and team productivity;
- Competitive landscape/talent market research;
- Team collaboration, mentoring and learning;
- Employer branding and community engagement.
- Self-learner, eager to develop domain specific knowledge as business goals change.
- Sense of urgency where relevant, and an ability to effectively prioritise as part of the team.
- Keen stakeholder manager, focused on impact.
- Empathetic team player.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for engineering/product organizations.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for leadership/executive roles.
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
- Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
- Startup vibe, personal and professional growth at an exponential rate.
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done”.
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office.
Gross salary: EUR 3500-7500
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Europe Only
- Salary Offer EUR 3500-7500
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date October 15, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page