Munero Global Loyalty
Company Website: http://www.munero.net/
Remote Locations: Middle East / Africa
Job Type: Full Time
Munero is a Global Rewards Management company. We’re an end-to-end rewards and loyalty solution provider offering merchandize and electronic gift cards to clients globally. Our combined experience spans over 50 years, where we’ve been connecting customers to companies by increasing brand value through our loyalty and reward fulfillment systems.
Our team has unmatched expertise in designing, launching and managing rewards programs, serving a wide spectrum of clients from frequent flier to retail and financial institutions. From the conceptualization of your rewards program based on your unique needs, we execute and manage the entire program right to the last detail.
The company was established in 2018. We are based in Dubai (GMT+4) with local and remote teams working across UAE, Romania, Jordan and India. Our working week is Sunday to Thursday (weekend is Fridays and Saturdays), however, we’re always available for the business when needed.
- Leading and participating in all stages of product development including research, business analysis, planning, product development, QA testing and launching features.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer on developing and maintaining the product roadmap, designing and build the processes and features that enable business growth
- Work with remote engineers to maintain the product roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring timely delivery
- Own and plan the API integrations with all third parties (suppliers and clients)
- Collaborate with the customer support, operations and senior management teams to align priorities and delivery based on business needs.
- Develop deep understanding of the business practice
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously monitor the systems performance and availability
- Experience working as a Java software engineer
- Experience working with several database technologies, especially MySQL.
- Have a high degree of ownership, and have a clear understanding of the saying “If not you, who?”
- Have a good understanding of the Amazon AWS platform
- Excellent understanding of systems integrations and API.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical writing ability
- Ability to stay focused on goals and strategically prioritize work.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to drive and influence product strategy across the different business units
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices while working closely with engineering.
- Nice to have: have experience working within the gift card and customer loyalty industries
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Middle East , Africa
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours minimum of 6 hours overlap with GMT+4 (working week is Sunday to Thursday)
- Closing Date July 2, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page