Company Website: https://www.timedoctor.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Remote Worldwide
- Category: Project Management
As Time Doctor’s growth continues to accelerate, we’re looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to help us grow our product offering to meet the ever increasing demand for Time Doctor.
As our Technical Product Manager, you’ll identify the needs of customers, partners and other stakeholders, develop strategies to meet demands, work with the necessary departments to implement solutions, and manage and monitor progress.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that remote teams can be more effective than office-based teams, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative technical product manager ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
- Receive requests for solutions from internal teams (sales, partnerships, client success, support, R&D, others) and from customers, parse out the true underlying needs, and propose and prioritize solutions based on a variety of factors
- Write feature specifications
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and receive input on proposed solutions
- Support individual future and existing customers by providing customized solutions to meet their specific needs
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the highest priority tasks are worked on and to remove roadblocks
- Determine feasibility and impact of potential features
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use features
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation
- Implement systems for smooth collaboration between various product teams, and between product and other departments
- 2 years B2B SaaS product management experience
- Clear, concise, flawless written communication
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Natural talent for usability
- Working remotely
- Managing development teams remotely
- Lean Startup methodology
- Sales enablement
- Product management in companies of 50-500 employees, especially at companies that scaled through that range
This is a full-time role for a technical product manager and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location worldwide
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date September 19, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page