- Company Website: https://www.tesla.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
As a Technical Sourcer for the Tesla Recruiting Team, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and recruiting the best engineering talent in the fields of Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Data Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Product/Program Management and more. You love learning about new technologies and businesses, excel in making connections, and enjoy learning candidates’ stories.
- Identify and engage passive talent for roles across Tesla’s Applications Engineering, Information Security, Design & Content and IT Infrastructure organizations.
- Lead the sourcing process, ensuring world-class candidate experience.
- Share your deep knowledge of Tesla’s technical business and expertise regarding your specific client group.
- Engage as the subject matter expert and serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to technical recruiting best practices.
- Utilize multiple sourcing techniques and develop innovative and effective strategies to ensure a qualified, well-rounded and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Screen and sell candidates on Tesla and ensure they meet or exceed qualifications.
- Iterate and improve sourcing processes to help us operate more efficiently at scale.
- Partner closely with a recruiter to deliver an amazing candidate and client experience.
- Hands-on experience in sourcing or recruiting passive talent (experience assessing technical talent in software engineering or security preferred).
- Proficiency in traditional and unique sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks, in addition to demonstrated ability to source beneath the surface.
- Experience partnering with a senior technical recruiting and hiring team to strategize on identifying and closing top-tier candidates.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date June 13, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page