Company Website: https://www.7pace.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
7pace provides a popular time management and tracking solution for software teams. Our flagship product, 7pace Timetracker, extends the global leading platform for software engineering Azure DevOps. 7pace Timetracker for Azure DevOps has been quickly established as the best-selling and most used extension on the platform. Our more than 1,500 corporate customers from over 80 countries include Microsoft itself, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture and more. 7pace is being used by enterprises and SMBs, as well as public authorities and freelancers. You’ll be joining the 7pace international team located all over the world, working remote-first.
What our customers say about our support team…
“Incredible customer service!” – Kim, 7pace Timetracker for Azure DevOps user
“Very speedy and helpful responses from the support team on the two occasions that I needed to contact them.” – Rolston, 7pace Timetracker for Azure DevOps user
“The rare occasion of needing support is always responded to very quickly and the service is great.” – Steve, 7pace Timetracker for Azure DevOps user
We are looking for an experienced 2nd level Technical Support Engineer to join our support team in helping 7pace customers with technical problems and questions. Technical support engineer responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities. A successful employee in this role will be an excellent communicator who works well with clients and earns their trust. Ultimately, you will help further our established reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- Provide technical support to customers
- Reproduce customer issues, research and identify solutions for them
- Develop expertise in a product
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals and maintain knowledge base in actual state
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support / Customer Success Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments as an advanced user
- Preferred: experience with Azure DevOps, IIS, Azure AD, basic SQL knowledge
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- 100% availability in Central European Time business hours (9 am – 6 pm)
- 7pace is an international and remote-first company, with flat hierarchies and little bureaucracy; you are working on the full picture and not just on fragments. If you like solving problems with a team of talented and fun people, you’ll be a good fit.
- As you will be working remotely and asynchronously, you can choose to work where you like. From your office, a cafe, or a coworking space. All are welcome.
- Our support team is the real rockstars. We have a friendly, respectful, and supportive climate. We all follow the same mission and help one another to bring everyone forward.
- 7pace offers competitive salaries and friendly vacation rules
- Work with modern communication tools and enjoy an infrastructure built to scale
How To Apply:
Click”apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours (9 am – 6 pm) CET
- Closing Date October 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page