Company Website: https://careers.truist.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Regular or Temporary: Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
The Universal Chat Representative is responsible for responding to secure and non-secure chat inquires initiated by prospects and SunTrust consumer clients. Inquiries can be initiated from SunTrust.com, Online Banking, and/or the New Account Center. Nature of inquiries is both service and sales focused, including account servicing, general shopping and browsing, online banking support, and assistance with completing an online product application.
- Minimum 1 year sales and/or service experience
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent work experience
- Candidates will need to complete and pass typing assessment for speed and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support multiple client needs at the same time
- Proficient typing and PC skills.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- 1 year Contact Center sales and/or service experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience providing customer service and/or identifying service to sales opportunities and/or selling products and services
- Experience in a remote environment via chat or phone
- Basic knowledge of SunTrust products, services, and processes
- Familiar with bank systems/applications used to provide sales and service support in a chat environment
- Familiar with client facing sales and service tools. Able to consistently uncover sales opportunities and align them with client needs
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $30,000 - $40,000 a year
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 1st shift
- Closing Date September 7, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page