Company Website: https://www.rxvantage.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and collaborative UX Designer who will rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences– from concept to execution. This is a vital role within the company as we continue to scale. We expect the person to collaborate with design partners and thought leaders throughout the organization to create thoughtful products that users love. The ideal person for our team is someone who advocates for users, collaborates with team members, and is passionate about quality, usability and simplicity.
The UX Designer will join RxVantage and help us as we transform how medical practices engage with life science resources and expertise to improve patient care. Trusted by more than 6,000 medical practices and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered over 5 million educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life science companies.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy is aimed at making sure we bring a diverse range of thought leadership, so that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country’s top talent and allow them to create an environment where they can do their best work.
About Our Organization
RxVantage transforms how medical practices engage life science resources and expertise. By automating scheduling and streamlining communication, RxVantage gives practices a powerful connection to the innovative solutions that are revolutionizing patient care.
Our apps intelligently connect healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows.
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimiation.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into onboarding product experience updates.
- Work closely with other designers and developers to implement design system and create a consistent experience across all products.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your contributions
- Experience designing across multiple platforms including iOS and Android, and web
- Experience communicating with multi-disciplinary teams of Designers, Engineers, Developers, Product Managers and Content Strategists
- English speaking
- Advanced skills with Sketch app
- Competitive Salary + Commission for Certain Roles
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee’s Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO – Take the time when you want it!
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date July 7, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page